Pfizer #1 FH3221
I am 33 years old. I worked full time until December 2021, shortly after my first vaccine. I had a clean bill of health before the jab, and every regular health check-up was fine.
I tried to avoid the jab for as long as I could. I didn’t want to get it because of my experience and what I witnessed at the hospital where I work. We had a lot of unexplained deaths since the introduction of the vaccine. Many people between the ages of 30 and 50 were dropping dead which hadn’t happened in the six years I’d worked there: Cause of death unknown. Usually when someone dies in a hospital there is always an explanation. I had several deceased patients whose paperwork showed that they just recently got the vaccine.
It was the same with the number of stillborn. Usually, there were around two stillborn every two months, and when they introduced the vaccine, the numbers drastically increased. 16 were stillborn in one hospital and ten were stillborn at another hospital all in the same week. All of the mothers were vaccinated while pregnant
The Covid jab was mandated at work at the end of November 2021. I got my first Pfizer jab on 29 November (left arm). Straight away, I had intense pain (9/10) in my right arm shooting up to my neck and giving me an intense migraine. I went home and took two Nurofen as advised by my GP.
The next day when I was at work, I started getting chest pains, shortness of breath, fatigue, and heart palpitations. I decided to check myself out and head to the ED. When I arrived, they had me waiting for six hours. The nurse did an ECG in the waiting room and decided it was not urgent. When I was finally taken through, they tested my ECG again, saying it came back normal. The doctor suggested that I might have acid reflux and gave me heartburn medicine to see if it would help as my ECG was normal.
Fifteen minutes later nothing had changed, it only made me lightheaded and the doctor said there was nothing they could do. She “thought” I might have early pericarditis and told me to take three Nurofen three times a day for the next three days. If nothing changed, another GP appointment was advised.
On my hospital discharge referral, it says: “chest pains, worse lying down than standing up, no fevers or triggers, or URTI symptoms. Shortness of breath in usual activities and unable to catch her breath when standing up. Concerns of early pericarditis considering Pfizer vaccine.”
The symptoms didn’t subside, so I ended up seeing my GP. He referred me to get a scan for an echogram with a 24-hour heart Holter monitor. I was more fatigued at this point. I couldn’t even walk 50 metres without stopping to catch my breath. The chest pain was unbearable. All I could do was continue the course of Nurofen until I got the echo scan done.
When I went to book my echogram and heart Holter monitor at Radiology, they told me there was a very long waiting list and I’d be waiting a week past my GP appointment. In tears, I pleaded that I wasn’t able to wait this long as I was really suffering. The receptionist was able to organise an appointment a week later. After seeing my GP about the results, I was still fatigued and I could not even walk. The GP said everything came back normal and he recommended getting my second vaccine as all the tests so far were normal and there was nothing more he could do for me. I questioned which vaccine was the better one? Pfizer or Astra Zeneca. He said I should get the Pfizer as that was my first one. I left unhappy with this information and decided to ask around and find another GP for a second opinion.
My medical certificate had run out so I had to get back to work but I was still only operating at 70% of my usual self. Chest pains, heart palpitations, and extreme fatigue were still present while working. At this time, I needed 14 hours of sleep just to be able to manage my day. Often, I would go to sleep thinking I might not make it through the night. It has taken a huge toll on my mental health – no one believes that there is anything wrong with my health. It has been extremely scary for me. I went to see a second GP and he reviewed my echogram. I explained my symptoms and he asked if I was depressed, suggesting I had anxiety. Of course, I left again without any answers. A week after this I saw a naturopath who gave me an IV drip of Vitamin C and iron. Since then, the chest pain has turned into a dull pain.
One week later I caught Covid from my daughter. The first two days were like a bad flu with migraines then I was fine. Thanks to Covid the NSW Health Department gave me an automatic six-week vaccine exemption.
Being recovered from a negative Covid test, I asked my employer if I could come back to work. They said that I was not able to come back until I had a statement from my GP saying that I had the intention of getting my second vaccine.
Through a referral from a friend, I saw another GP who was more open-minded. He sent me off to get tested for POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome). They did a tilt table test; my heartbeat was extremely high when I was tilted up. With that, he gave me advice to take more fluids with salt, compression socks, and a corset. I left with a further three months exemption on top of the six weeks that was previously given to me, and I started to feel a little more hope. The symptoms were slowly going away the day prior to this appointment but were replaced with bloating, gut issues and more sweating. The chest pains got worse at night and in the early morning and I had ongoing sleep issues and heart palpitations.
My work refuses to take me back as they do not accept my exemption. Apparently, I was a safety threat to my double-jabbed colleges, so they stood me down in March 2022 without pay until I would agree to get the second vaccine. I haven’t been working for five months and my exemption expired two weeks ago. With that, they said that I have until 27 May, or I will be stood down effective immediately. I tried to get a case with Workers’ Compensation but it was unsuccessful as I ended up being diagnosed with POTS which is not a common adverse reaction.
The reason I am remaining anonymous is because I am currently held up in a court case with my ex-employer on the grounds that they owe me $35,000 in compensation because they mandated the vaccine and now I am injured. Now that I’m in court I am being informed that if I don’t get my second vaccine, I will likely lose because the commissioner will dismiss my case in favour of my ex-employer because I do not intend on getting the second jab.
Symptoms I’m still currently experiencing are chest pains, overheating, digestive issues, anxiety due to the injury, lack of sleep, and tinnitus. There’s still a long way to go and my GP has told me I can no longer get vaccine exemptions even though my symptoms persist. He offered me an appointment with the cardiologist, but I have not worked for so long and I don’t have the funds to be able to do so. He has also since told me that it would be safe for me to take the Novavax which I had been considering until seeing the Novavax injuries coming forward on Jab Injuries Australia.